We meet again cyberland!
Can you believe it’s already the last week of classes? This week I made a little video for you all!
We had a program with The Sexy Pitches in Bevier! My A Capella group performed and taught residents to sing with us! I think it was one of the best RA Programs I have ever had! Check out our cover of “The Way I Am” by Ingrid Michaelson.
Finals are next on my plate!
1. Try not to stress! – Before you know it you will be home on your couch watching TV.
2. Get a candy cane mocha from Seattle’s best -(YUM)
3. Make sure you get plenty of rest- Sleep is important!
4. Take plenty of deep breaths!
5. Be confident. The more positive you are, the better you will feel!
It has been a pleasure blogging this semester! P.S Don’t forget to follow my twitter, NPBlogMarissa
Have a Safe & Happy Holiday!